It was a hard decision to make, ending the series on Book Five, Scoring Chance. There is a valid reason (at least to me) on why I’m ending the series but I don’t like beating a dead horse.
I’m at peace with everything. While, this is the third series I had to end for the same reason, it’s the first completed one so I’m content. There’s no remorse or longing to finish a story; it’s done! And on top of it, Sydney and Dean have a HEA.
It’s the first story to put me in a pretty big spotlight and the series made me fall back in love with writing. I’m forever grateful to Sydney and Dean. They will always be my baes.
I did receive interest for Ian and Dominique to have their own story, so that’s something I’m putting some serious thought into.
- For the time being, the State of Affairs series is scheduled to be a five-book series. I guess I’ll have to see how Book Two does before I contemplate a Book Three and so on. If Book Two does well, Book Three will be out in a couple months. If Book Two doesn’t do well, it all ends there.
- In terms of the other series – S&M and D’Amato Brothers – I’ll start working on S&M IV, Part 2. That book will focus more on Scott’s and Mariana’s other relationships, so the cover might be not interracial, but intra-racial.
- There’s going to be a major character’s death in the D’Amato Brothers series. It’s a character people either love or hate. I personally won’t miss this character but I don’t know if others will feel the same way.
- My YA, the Soul Infinity Crew, is finally coming out in December! More than likely, I won’t promote it on here (this is an erotic/romantic book blog) but I’ll talk about it on my FB page, tumblr, and twitter. I’m super jazzed for that! That’s been many long years in the making.
- I’ve been asked how come I don’t do standalone books and honestly, my standalones for whatever reason, just don’t do well. I’m a series writer. I guess that’s what God wants me to be, LOL.
So yeah, that’s pretty much it. I hope you’re all doing wonderful and great.
Stay Beautiful and Blessed,