2015 was an interesting year for me. A lot good, some bad, some quite ugly, but it was overall a great year. I can’t complain.
As I look back on it, I’m glad things turned out the way they did and I’m also happy it was finally time for me to move on to something different.
So what’s on the menu for next year and beyond?
The bad news:
- S&M IV, Part 2 won’t be out until
20172018. It’ll be the final book in the series. There was going to be a S&M V but I think Part 2 is sufficient and I’ll leave room for interpretation on the ending.
- The next D’Amato Brothers won’t be out until
2017 2018. The next release, War, will be the final book in the entire series. Tony won’t be getting his own book because there’s not enough interest in his story.
- There won’t be a third book in the Jackson and Liane series. As I predicted, there was very little interest in the second book and promoting it was just pointless because who cared? So, consider that series done. I’ll amend the ending so it won’t be To Be Continued but The End and you can figure out what really happened.
Now for the good news:
- My long-awaited and really overdue YA superhero book, the Soul Infinity Crew, is finally coming out early spring. While it is an offshoot of the Scott and Mariana series, you don’t have to read S&M to understand what’s going on in the YA book. In fact, other than the obvious Scott and Mariana connection, the series are completely different from each other.
- There will be a Breakaway wedding.
- The current book I’m working on now, I Knew You Were Trouble, is almost completed. As some of you may know, it started off as a S&M book and I changed my mind because well, I wanted to.
- There will be many other books out next year under New Adult and Young Adult. It’s not to say I won’t write erotic romance anymore but the response to Breakaway was pretty overwhelming and I decided to go where the love is. 🙂
That’s pretty much it.
See you in 2016,