S&M 3, Vol. II Trivia
I hope you all are doing wonderful and great. As I mentioned on the Facebook page, here is the S&M III, Vol. II trivia. However, it’s going to be a little different this time around. I will pose questions for everyone to answer but I won’t post the answers until after Vol. 2 is released (I have to be fair now…).
Here are the rules:
- You have to have read Vol. 1. There is no way you can answer these questions without reading Vol. 1.
- You have to get ALL of the questions right.
- You only have 24 hours from 8 AM PST, September 19th to 7:59 AM PST, September 20th. Be sure you are certain of your answers. If you submit multiple entries, only the first one will count – even if you got all the right answers on the other submissions.
- You can enter only once per contest. There will be another one next week.
- Winners will be selected at random via random.org.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook with first name and last initial (or whatever name you want me to use).
- The number of participants will determine the number of copies given out. So honestly, I cannot say exactly how many copies are being given away but I suspect it’ll be quite a few.
- Those who don’t win, will receive the first 10 pages of Vol. II before it’s posted on goodreads. And if you also ‘like’ my page on Facebook, I will throw in the first 10 pages of the clean story, Hot Like Fire, before it’s released. Please let me know that as well.
So without further adieu, here is the first set of trivia questions to Vol. 1. Good luck!
- How did Scott and Caprina meet?
- Caprina calls Dimitri by two nicknames. What are they?
- Who is Owen?
- Caprina punished Scott for listening to Sanora. How did she do that?
- Mariana was talking to a guy before she met Scott. Who is he and why did she turn him down? (There are two reasons.)
- What did Elliott tell Caprina he did for a living? What was his actual profession?
- Describe Scott’s reaction when he first saw Mariana.
- Caprina Waters is her stage name. What is Caprina’s real name?
- Describe Dove.
- Scott did something to His odalisque He hadn’t done before. What was that?
- Dominic compared Scott’s time with Sanora to a famous movie trilogy. Name that trilogy and the main characters mentioned.
- Name the exact moment Scott became a Dom. (Hint: He was doing something to someone.)
- Sanora has several submissives but only a few were mentioned. What are their names? (Think really hard about this one; to make it easy, a certain girl with a Caribbean accent wouldn’t be considered one, at least not in Vol. 1)
E-mail your answers at email@example.com!