When I decided to do Masturbation Week on the blog, I was blown away about the amount of information on the web. Here is some information on how women masturbate (I know some men are curious). Pay attention to the ones I have pointed out. I have no words and I’m a woman.
Here are some of the many ways women masturbate with their genitals:
• massaging the clitoral shaft or hood, labia or mons with hands (either whole hands or with fingers, knuckles or palms with varying kinds of speed, pressure or movement) or an object
• rubbing or rocking the vulva up against objects (like a pillow, the edge of a chair or the edge of the bed)
• inserting fingers or sex toys into the vagina or anus, often paired with clitorial stimulation
• using a vibrator or other toys to stimulate the clitoris, labia, thighs, perineum, rectum or other sites
• using a faucet or showerhead for clitoral stimulation
• sitting on large vibrating objects, like a washing machine
(Here’s the one that made me go WTF?)
• pressing and unpressing the thighs tightly together
Some of the many places on the body women will self-stimulate, including, but not limited to, their genitals, when we masturbate are the: breasts, clitoris, anus, neck, vaginal opening, labia (outer and/or inner), perineum, vagina, hands, mouth, thighs, buttocks, feet, back, ears and just about anywhere else you can think of. (How can we reach the bolded places and get off? I don’t know about you but I never wanted to get off because my back felt great…)
Women will masturbate in all kinds of positions: lying down, sitting up, standing up or squatting. Women will also do any variety of things while masturbating: some might watch movies, videos or television, some listen to music or read a book, some talk to a partner on the phone, some look in a mirror, some even eat while doing it. As many men do, many women will sexually fantasize during masturbation.
And just so you know, most women, statistically, do masturbate, whether they’re 15 or 55, single or married or otherwise partnered. Sex researchers even have fetal imaging which has shown fetuses masturbating in utero, so it’s safe to say that many of us probably started masturbating before we were even born. (WTF??)
For more on the article, click here.
I’m Vera Roberts and I really have no idea what the hell I just found…